[nagdu] Boxer guides from Pilot

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Jul 11 13:23:36 UTC 2012

Thank you Bibi.  I would appreciate that very much.

Pilot's web site doesn't have a lot of information.  I have no idea how
recently it's been updated.  I'm just at the stage where I'm collecting
information and thinking about my options.  I'm a long way from
beginning the process of actually applying.  Like I said Monty is only
4.5.  I am hopeful that he'll be working for another 5 years or so.

I'm thinking this far ahead for two reasons.  First and most important I
am the type of person that needs to have a plan.   Second, if I do owner
train again and decide to go with a puppy, I'll need to get that process
started years before Monty is ready to retire.  I had a huge gap in
between Belle and Monty and I want to avoid that from happening again.
Two years is a long time for me with no dog.

Julie