[nagdu] re soul searching - Question

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Jul 11 14:23:52 UTC 2012

Love your dogs name Birtha, I want the chocolates, you keep the dog is
that fare?
I went to the school for the blind, where we didn't get a cane until we
were in high school.
I am pleased that they get the canes earlier, and learn the skills they do.
do you get asked all of the time if they could work your dog?
When I was in school guide dogs were not allowed to be on campus.
One of the gals had a dog, and would bring it down on weekends from Denver.
She would walk the dog threw the hall.
I got a chance to see it, and I knew from then on I wanted a dog.
the family kept the dog for her while she was in school.
I don't know or remember what she did when she was in public school,
she never did say.
I will have to ask her.
It was years ago when I took a tour of csdb and would love to do it
again, showing my husband the school I went to.
I know there are changes, but to work a dog on a campus where you went,
pleases me very much.
I am proud of both, the school and the dog.
Again, I will take the chocolates and you keep the dog smile.