[nagdu] (no subject)

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 21:30:26 UTC 2012

You can't let what people say color how you are feeling. If she is doing well, then I wouldn't worry. If you have someone you can trust to speak with about this, maybe that would help, but if she seems to want in harness and she works well, she should be fine. Fisher is lowering his head, too, because he would rather not wear the GL, but he is working fine.

CL