[nagdu] (no subject)

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Jul 11 22:37:44 UTC 2012

My first thought was that maybe she is uncomfortable with her head up
due to some sort of physical reason? Pain in her spine, the harness
rubbing funny...I don't know.

I have had people tell me that Monty looks nervous. He isn't, but I
think because he looks around a lot it looks that way to them.  Or the
people who reach to pet him without asking, and he ducks away.  then
they make sad noises that he's afraid of people.  No, really he's
annoyed at being interrupted.

Unless the person knows Monty well, I ignore this sort of commentary.
It isn't accurate or helpful and if I think about it too much I will
drive myself round the bend. *smile*

Julie