[nagdu] (no subject)

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Jul 12 13:39:46 UTC 2012

thought I'd mention it just in case.  I know I often overlook possible
physical problems.   I skip right to the dog is being
stubborn/uncooperative/disobedient/whatever.  Then later I discover
there is some health reason why things are happening the way they are
and I feel horrible.    Recently Belle had a very nasty ear infection.
It came up quickly and I had no idea until it was very bad.  She wasn't
coming when she was called and when my husband touched her head she
snipped at him.  Of course I skip to she's a beast of a dog.  I figured
out the ear infection later that day, feeling like a total looser.

Having said all that, there have been times when Belle does not come
when she's called and it has nothing to do with anything but her desire
to keep sniffing or barking or whatever.   So you just never know.

Julie