[nagdu] (no subject)

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 05:39:24 UTC 2012

Julie,
She has been this way since I received her. So it wouldn't be
something that just arose from one day to the other. At first I
thought she did it because she was sad to be leaving her surroundings
and going to unfamiliar places with me, but now I guess that's just
the way she is. I will look into a check up for her spine just to rule
it out, but I am sure that's not it.
Juanita and Anise