[nagdu] Head Hanging Low

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Jul 12 13:48:40 UTC 2012

A question from curiosity...does everyone's guide wag when working?

Because Monty does not.  His head is up.  His tail is up.  He is alert,
focused and attentive, but there is no wagging.  His posture and
demeanor is more like what a person would experience when reading a good
book,  focused attention, but not smiling, or laughing.

Just wondering,
Julie