[nagdu] Head Hanging Low

avapup.7 at gmail.com avapup.7 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 16:40:16 UTC 2012

Cocoa definitely wags in harness. Oh my gosh, she wags hard the entire time we are out, unless she is getting tired, then just a small wag closer to her body.

But, I tell her tail is a menace to society, because she has a long, sturdy Labrador tail, and when she wags, her tail moves in huge, broad, high strokes level with her back. I actually have to be careful and do not take her to places like this tiny little antique store nearby, out of caution for what her tail might break! Eek! Laughs.

Cocoa does hold her head low, like a lot of your dogs, and a lot of times has those sad brown adorable Labbie eyes. But it's hard to think she's sad when her tail is wagging so much; probably why no one has ever commented, grin.

Ava and Cocoa

Sent from my iPhone