[nagdu] Fisher went to School

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Jul 12 20:13:47 UTC 2012

here is what I do, instead of a prong collar.
I get a collar just the next size down from what the dog is wearing.
This puts the collar near the chin.
so when you need to use it you do a very gentle correction, public
doesn't realize dog is being corrected, you keep your arm, loll and dog
behaves.
No different than wearing a high collar under the dogs chin.
They snap to business.
Just my thoughts, got this trick from a trainer.