[nagdu] Fisher went to School

Vanessa Lowery vlowery at dhr.state.md.us
Thu Jul 12 20:54:37 UTC 2012

Hey, as long as you can get the collar over the head, that sounds like a plan to me.  If Griffin did not ahve a monster of a head, he could wear the correctly sized choke collar.  But him iis my basketball head!!!!

Vanessa Lowery, LGSW
Adult and Community Services Division
Adult Services Screening Unit
410-853-3550
VLowery at dhr.state.md.us

>>> d m gina <dmgina at samobile.net> 7/12/2012 4:13 PM >>>
here is what I do, instead of a prong collar.
I get a collar just the next size down from what the dog is wearing.
This puts the collar near the chin.
so when you need to use it you do a very gentle correction, public
doesn't realize dog is being corrected, you keep your arm, loll and dog
behaves.
No different than wearing a high collar under the dogs chin.
They snap to business.
Just my thoughts, got this trick from a trainer.