[nagdu] {nagdu} guide dog in high school

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jul 13 14:01:47 UTC 2012

There was a 16-year-old student in my first class at GDB.  She did fine in
class, but I heard she returned the dog in less than a year.  I heard she
got a lot of the "Does the dog have to come?" stuff from her family, and
the dog didn't get enough work.  I got some of that same stuff from my
family, but I was older and would stand up to them, and also mostly not
living at home, so it didn't really matter. I felt bad for her.
Tracy