[nagdu] I Need A Good Leash Correction *Wow*

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 15:50:19 UTC 2012

Bibi,chantel and All,

First of all, this message is not just to you both, but the list as a whole.
Its much appreciated that you see your mistakes and apologize for them. The
problem lies in that, list members continue to post numerous messages, and
one word one line messages. Its not enough to be sorry for them, but do
something about it now. Its not just for other members, but for you too that
I work hard to reduce list traffic. If I emailed every single person off
list about every single one word, one line message they posted, I would be
busy all day. If I emailed list members every time they posted numerous
messages to the list, I would be busy all day. I would like for those who
know what they do wrong, to police themselves. We are all adults here, we
know our actions, and know the consequences of them. I don't try to be over
bearing, too strict, or mean. Nor do I think the rules in place, are harsh
or unreasonable. So I ask for your cooperation, on reducing the list traffic
please.

Thank you,
Marsha, Moderator