[nagdu] I Need A Good Leash Correction *Wow*

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 13 17:38:30 UTC 2012

Hi, marsha,
I think what I could try to do is do one email and put various comments in the subject line and write my responses that way to many of the message instead of replying to each of them.
On another guide dog related list or two I'm on, a lister will do that at times: instead of responding to each message, writing marious comments with a response for each in one message.
I hope that will be enough to reduce list trafic. My problem is I get excited and want to respond to many of the replies and messages and have no idea until I've gone way overboard doing so.
I couldn't believe when I counted thirty-three messages alone from me to the list this morning and quite honestly, I was absolutely disgusted with myself for that many.
*Sigh*
I wish I knew how to cut and paste comments into a new message and then put mine underneath the original ones.
*Sighs*
Truth is it's not easy being a list owner/moderator.
That'sa lot to have on a plate when you're in school or work full time upon raising a kid as a single parent or running a small business from home.
I co-moderate another list and then own one where there's hardly any postings.
If anyone is interested to know more about the Guide Dog Circle list, feel free to email me off list at:
orleans24 at comcast.net
and I'll be happy to share more with you then instead of adding more on the list.
*Smiles*
Bibi