[nagdu] family annoyances

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 13 17:09:24 UTC 2012

Hi, Tracy,
I'd have family annoy me at times when it came to my guides, especially my mother.
When Freedom was going to be retired, she told me to just forget about training with another guide dog and just sent him back.
I didn't listen to her and still trained with another one.
She finally realized later on how much having a working dog meant to me, especially during the time my second seizure happened around 1:30 AM on june 16, 2011.
I reminded her that if it wasn't for Odie's quick thinking and reaction that morning, I would have died on impact of hitting my head on the floor or the leg of the computer desk.
I told my mother as long as I can still work with guide dogs, I'll be doing it until I can no longer get out of my home.
*Smiles*
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie