[nagdu] Portable collapsible water bowls

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Jul 13 16:30:17 UTC 2012

Howdy,

This is showing as almost sold out. Been up for a few weeks--I ordered a set of two when it first came up, then lost one, and ordered four more (i.e. two sets). For $5 plus a couple bucks shipping, you get two collapsible food/water bowls. They claim a five cup capacity, but I think that's a stretch; maybe more like three. Still, the top zips shut, so great for holding baggies or what have you while not carrying water or food. They have a snap, so if your harness has a D-ring attachment or some such, you can attach it right to the harness. But get in on this quickly, I don't know how many of them are available. If you manage to score the deal, it's a good price:
http://pets.13deals.com/product_detail.php?id=22194

Another place that seems to have revolving deals on dog stuff is:
http://www.doggyloot.com

Never bought from them though.

But this collapsing water bowl, I'm definitely a fan.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY