[nagdu] Destiny's status

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Fri Jul 13 22:40:47 UTC 2012

Hi Janice and all,

Just a quick note to let you know that usually when seizures occur we do
recommend retirement but it's a recommendation, not at all forced, as of
course, Janice, you do own Destiny so it's your choice.

We give you the pros and cons of working a dog with a seizure disorder, such
as side effects of medication, the possibility that seizures may grow worse
under stress, etc., and allow you to make that choice for yourself.

We always lean toward retirement on the basis of safety. If you feel though
that you can make it work, that's your call. Our concern though is and will
always be your and your dog's safety.

I'm so glad though that Destiny's diagnosis is not more serious.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeninems