[nagdu] Destiny's status

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 19 22:28:16 UTC 2012

Hi Janice:

Bogart had some sort of seizure about 2 weeks after he came back from the school with me. He lost control of first his hind quarters and then his front. Luckily my trainer was with us for a visit and we got him to the vet. All tests were negative and they couldn't figure out what had happened to him. My school left it up to me to decide what to do. For me, I wasn't going to retire him based on one episode since who knows what would happen next. if it had happened another time or two then I would have had to consider this. Over the past two years he hasn't had an episode like that. I think a couple of times he has had some weakness in his back end but it has been only momentary. I wish I could recall if he had a little shuffle when we were at school. I think he shuffle's his left back foot. I'm pretty sure he has always done this since my girlfriend asked if I could recognize his walk when I was at school and said yes so that is probably why I did.

So I wish you luck with your pal and hope everything works out.

Warm Regards
Gary