[nagdu] I Need A Good Leash Correction *Wow*

Karen Clark karen.clark at alliancecil.org
Mon Jul 16 18:12:48 UTC 2012

Hi Marsha,
Thanks so much for keeping this list going.  I really value the information
presented on this list but I recently have thought about discontinuing
because of so many reapeats and one liners.
Thanks for such effective monitoring.
Please send steps for contacting someone offline.
Thanks for your excellent job.
Karen Clark