[nagdu] Introduction

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 20:27:11 UTC 2012

Hello Kelby,
My name is Juanita and I graduated with my guide dog from Guide Dogs
For The Blind Oregon campus in January. Her name is Anise (pronounced
Aniece), and she is a black lab. I understand what you mean about
having your pup adjust to a hotter environment. I live in an area
where it is way hot. I usually offer my pup the suggested amount of
water, but usually she never drinks it all. I was told that offering a
dog too much water is also not good for them. I think that if you
mentioned the climate change to the instructors and they suggested to
give 3 cups per serving, they are correct. The instructors usually
know best. Remember to use your pup's booties when walking on the hot
pavement. I bet Elvis will appreciate them. If you have any other
questions, feel free to email me off list at:
juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Best,
Juanita and Anise