[nagdu] Introduction

Kelby Carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 20:50:56 UTC 2012

Okay.  I offered him a little more water today because our travel
schedule was off yesterday (we flew home) so I thought he might
want it.  I'll stick to the suggested amount though.

Right now I'm still not out of the paranoia phase (everything I
either am or am not doing will screw up my dog somehow.) I love
him, but having one is scarier than I thought at first.

Kelby