[nagdu] Introduction

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 21:05:44 UTC 2012

I know how you feel. Anise is my first dog, and at first I wanted to
do everything perfect so that nothing would go wrong. But just
remember that with time you will both get to know each others needs.
Of course, if you go out and it is hot, upon returning you might want
to offer your pup some water. Like Cindy said, use common sense, and
that will be your best bet.
Juanita and Anise