[nagdu] Introduction

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 22:42:54 UTC 2012

During training at GDB my instructors told me that if I didn't have my
dog with me on a leash, it was best to keep it on tie down. They
prefer this for the first few months, at least. My dog earned her
freedom quickly because all she does is sleep, so she was only on tie
down and least for about a month and a half. There is nothing wrong
with tie down time, and the dogs have been exposed to it before, so it
usually doesn't bother them.
Juanita and Anise