[nagdu] Dar and Tina

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Jul 17 18:16:46 UTC 2012

thanks so much,
i got a call yesterday from the school, I think the ladies name is Kelly.
She wanted to know if i had questions before I went into class.
I sure did, and we had a swell visit.
When I put together the stand for the dog dishes, I had one plastic
board upside down.
Our helper helped me get that turned around so that the screws would
fit like it should.
I go by the dog food can, tapping it waiting for the dog to come.
I do believe I am excited smile.