[nagdu] Dar and Tina

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Jul 17 19:13:04 UTC 2012

Hello,
Tina must be a very special lady for everyone to know her except me Dar smile.
I am pleased for that.
I just do my thing here in Montana whatever that is smile.
yes I will be pleased to meet Tina and the rest of the class.
What an exciting time.
Has anyone flown Delta, and how much are the snacks in price?
Or is part of a snack a sandwich?
Could someone share with me please?