[nagdu] Fw: Shoppers with guide dogs being denied accessatgoodwill industries

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 17 21:40:31 UTC 2012

Ginger,
    This is one of the reasons I wrote Resolution 2010-25, approved by the
NAGDU board, endorsed by its membership and passed unanimously by the
convention of the National Federation of the Blind. Tenessee is not the only
state that has laws incongruent with the ADA; so does Michigan and several
other states! The text of the resolution is attached to this message.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG