[nagdu] Sheila: Please Share Your Information!

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 17 21:44:27 UTC 2012

Sheila,
    Though this is not a guide dog related issue, it is a very high priority
for the National Federation of the Blind. I would like it if you would tell
our subscribers more about how Goodwill calculates and justifies the wages
your husband and you receive. I believe it will help underscore our need to
work for repeal of this provision and make our work more personal!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG