[nagdu] canes/was soul searching - Question

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Jul 18 00:32:05 UTC 2012

Hi,
You need an additional long white cane or guide dog when you use a
white-cane support cane.  I've had to use one several times in my life.

They work just like any other support cane for non blind people only they
are made white and red to alert others that the user is visually impaired.
they DO NOT provide clearance or any other mobility safety if you are blind.
This the need for a liong white cane or guide dog for your safe mobility.

HTH

Lyn and Landon who is very familiar with these things! LOL!