[nagdu] tie downs

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 17:41:33 UTC 2012

tie down would be   Well  "dog bondage"  LOL  connecting the leash or
a cable attached to the dogs collar to a ring or other object  to keep
it from wandering around.

At school on the wall was attached a steel ring and there was a cable
length  next to my bed on the floor  against the wall was her bed at
night she was "tied down"  as a bonding thing.  It's also for safety.
If an emergency i could ahve grabbed and unhooked at either end and
used the cable as a "leash"

With a crowd in my home i have her bed next to my Treadmill and i
attach her leash to the treadmill so she is most comfortable.