[nagdu] Introduction

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Jul 19 16:45:55 UTC 2012

Believe it or not, a long-time handler showed me this skill. It probably isn't much, but if you don't know you can wrap the leash around something, being shown how to do it when a tie-down isn't around is a huge deal.
I found this post a bit mean. No, it isn't rocket science, but not much in this world is. I kind of put it up there with somebody pointing out something obvious like "Pack lunch the night before" when you complain that you have a hard time packing lunch for the family in the morning. Not a brilliant solution, but a useful and kind one.