[nagdu] Update on Destiny/Hard decision

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 00:04:18 UTC 2012

Janice,

It is a very very hard decision, not one I would say I would want to make.
So many things to consider if you do retire her, so many things to consider
if you do not retire her. You mentioned that your work as a team has already
been effected, how do you mean? I am curious.

Emma is only 6 1/2 years old. And I thought the same, when I was matched
with her. It was such a good match, we were perfect together. But now we are
not safe and I can't rely on her. I've cried a many times over this same
issue.

I am not sure what the right decision is for you. But as you already believe
all things happen for a reason, its not in our hands. If you want to talk
further, please email me off list any time.

*hugs*
Marsha