[nagdu] Shoppers with guide dogs beingdeniedaccessatgoodwill industries

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Jul 24 21:14:01 UTC 2012

I used to live in Boston and Vermont when I used a cane.  It is very hard
and the snow covers up the red part of the cane and therefore the cane is
hard for folks to see in a snowstorm.  Many cane users took paratransit
during snow.

All your landmarks go away with all the piles of snow and snowbanks along
the sidewalks.  Not easy.

I did a whole lot better after I got a dog!

Now it's even better - I'm in southern California where the snow stays up in
Julian and the Cuyamacha Mountains and NOT down here in the mid-city part of
San diego!  The worse we get is rain!

Lyn and Landon