[nagdu] Wild GDB rumor?

rhonda cruz rhondaprincess at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 12:21:30 UTC 2012

 hello tracy.
 i feel like gdb has high standards, for people. i live  not a few minutes a way. from the calfornia. campus.
 and they gave  someone a dog that didn't know right from left.
 just to say. and also they didn't like me from the start.
 but i've got friends, from that school. but i don't like they training.
 or they staff. they are so stuck up. and all that.
 well.
 i will go for now.
 i think what they are doing will get someone really hurt.
 but that's how i feel. about it.