[nagdu] Leather Harnesses

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 15:40:20 UTC 2012

Thanks Julie for letting me know about LDS. I've heard similar things
from others. Too bad their customer service isn't very good. Their
products look really nice, at least the ones I've seen.

I'll look into Activedogs and see what they have. I've got something I
can use until the new dog gets her own gear, so at least I don't need to
rush and find something.