[nagdu] [Jobs] Joining my sales team and being yourveryown business owner

Wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 17:50:45 UTC 2012

Yesterday, I informed you that I would be posting some information for those looking for new opportunities.  As blind people, we can use any opportunity that will help us sustain ourselves.  Please cross post and distribute to other lists for employment such as the lists for entrepreneurs, etc.  Moderators, please excuse this cross-posting.
Thank you.  It is appreciated.
Best wishes,
William