[nagdu] Harness Color Preference Survey

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Jul 27 22:29:58 UTC 2012

So many things to think about!

Yes, visibility is a concern of mine too.  I could put reflective strips
on the harness, but I prefer not to.   I'd rather the harness was
readily apparent on it's own.

I thought of white with black stitching both for visibility and because
I think it would be a super classy look.  However I'm with you on the
horrors of keeping it clean.

I thought of yellow.  Monty did have a yellow walking harness when he
was in training.  It is quite visible, but he looks like a bumble bee.

I was leaning heavily toward the Pacific Blue before I started in on the
survey so it's interesting that it got the most votes.  It appears to be
lighter than Royal Blue and darker than Powder Blue.  But his current
harness is blue and I'm thinking I want a change from blue?

I'm just a bit odd I think.  LOL I'll let you all know what I decide.

Julie