[nagdu] my final choice

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Jul 28 13:04:57 UTC 2012

I ended up ordering webbing in two colors to make two harnesses.  I
chose blue in a polyester webbing.   I haven't used polyester webbing
before so I don't know how well it will work.  The blue is a bit lighter
than the Pacific Blue and appears to have a hint of green in it.  My
husband liked the color.  Hopefully the webbing will be very similar to
the nylon I'm used to.  Just in case it's not I ordered white in nylon.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts.  It's interesting that people
picked colors I've used in the past or colors that were on the top of my
list of possibles.  Great minds think alike!

Julie