[nagdu] new TSE ID

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Mon Jul 30 23:21:51 UTC 2012

Just out of curiosity, why do they even re-issue an I.D. when presenting one
is not necessary under ADA and other civil rights access laws?  I would
think the money could spent and put toward something that the team could
use, like a leash replacement, brush and comb replacement etc.  Sounds
wasteful from a cost standpoint.

Steve