[nagdu] new TSE ID

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Jul 31 00:01:22 UTC 2012

While mine doesn't expire until 2013, I just got a new noe that's good through 2022. Of course, I agree; why do they 1) have an expiration date in the first place, and 2) issue in the first place, since, as you say, they aren't required, and in any case, aren't, legally speaking, worth the plastic they're printed on? OK, nice to have another photo thingy with my dog. But in reality, they aren't all that expensive to make.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY