[nagdu] Red tape, Scream!

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 00:24:15 UTC 2012

I can't get a medicaid card in my married name because we haven't gotten through our spend down yet, and when I have gone to the food stamp/medicaid office, they didn't even have my amount of rent and bills correctly, even though my husband had already been down there to get it taken care of.  Hopefully, the new medicaid card which should come within a few days will have the correct name on it.

I didn't actually get my married name legally changed till about two and a half months ago, and I went to the food stamp/medicaid card office that day.
You know how that goes.  Red tape, smile, scream.

Jenny