[nagdu] Picking up the busy busy when you've parked your dog.lol

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 03:25:17 UTC 2012

Hi, Dailyah,
A good web site to go to is the Pawpower Creations web site.
http://www.pawpowercreations.com
www.pawpowercreations.com
They have what's called the toileting harness.
If I remember correctly, it's similar to a belt, but you wrap it around the dog's lower back end and a plastic grocery or shopping bag can be attached.
The harness loop must slide through the  handles of the bag before being secured on to the dog.
Opening of plastic bag must be over the ainas (amnot sure of the correct spelling) so it can catch the feacal matter.
I may look into this for Odie around winter this year in case he were to have a number two accident on our way out the door.
Only thing with the toileting harness is that it works best with firm feacal matter.
If it's runny, the stuff may possibly leak through the bag.
It's best not to have the pea go in it either as it will completely soak up the bag.
I'm wondering if this is something that clients you work with that are wheelchair bound and have a tough time bending at the waste may help them out?
Just some ideas and thoughts.
*Smiles*
Bibi