[nagdu] potty cues

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 9 01:32:09 UTC 2012

hi, all,
I do like it when Odie does give me a cue of having to go out or of something else is up.
One time, he actually licked me on my face while I was in a deep sleep.
Dale ended up taking him out for potty time anyway.
My husband asked me later on if I felt Odie licking my face and my response was no.
As for the cues part, I actually taught Odie how to let me know if he has to go out or when he's hungry back when I first got him.
Back when I was teaching him, I also would show him how to touch me physically with his head or his whole body.
All dogs are different than others though and I definitely experienced that amongst all of my guides in the past.
*Smiles*
Bibi