[nagdu] Embarrassing Guide Dog Handlers

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 19:23:47 UTC 2012

Marc,

I think what Rebecca was getting at, is that you may not know all of the
variables in this situation. I also think that there have been some
judgmental comments made in this thread. I would say if any of us think we
have the answers, ask yourself this. What if that was your dog? What if you
were the handler? What if you were that person's co-worker and found out he
was talking about you? You would probably not like it. If we do not have all
the facts, then making any comments is premature. So the dog poops in the
office, yes we all know this is wrong. Yes its embarrassing to us, if its
our dogs having the accident. But maybe the dog was sick? I don't know
*shrug* But its also not my place to judge, nor is it any of yours. So I am
asking lets please please be respectful of others before we post okay?

Marsha, Moderator