[nagdu] Embarrassing Guide Dog Handlers

Doug Parisian eggmann at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 9 19:56:57 UTC 2012

This unfortunate mindset is most unfortunate.  Damn right I'm Judgemental
and I'm not sorry.  What silliness; we all make judgements every day, about
people, dogs, food, etc.

If it were my dog consistently making trouble, messes, etc, damn right I'd
take corrective action.

Doug: Barking up the right tree--in my judgement of course.