[nagdu] ownership

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Mar 12 12:27:10 UTC 2012

Right but if it's a first dog, they may not realize what not having ownership means on a practical and on an emotional level.
We pick schools in good faith, assuming that they will uphold their end of the agreement. There is no recourse if feelings change or if a school decides not to act in good faith.