[nagdu] Ownership of guide dog

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Mar 14 18:17:35 UTC 2012

Also, the schools need to get rid of the contracts that must be signed
before getting the dogs.  I find the contracts to be as offensive as the
school retaining ownership.  The contracts are a "string" to real ownership.

I think Seeing Eye is the only school that I know of that has absolutely NO
strings attached to ownership and is the only school that I know that has
true ownership of the dog.  Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Lyn and Landon