[nagdu] Advance Notification

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 29 12:40:24 UTC 2012

Julie,
    I guess my question would be, "Why am I being asked for identification,
if not as a precondition to access?" My assumption would be that the request
to produce identification prior to entering a place is for the purpose of
determining whether or not the dog is a service dog. What other reason would
there ve for asking for documentation?

Marion