[nagdu] Advance Notification

Ann Edie annedie at nycap.rr.com
Thu Mar 29 20:31:45 UTC 2012

What ruling are you referring to?  If it is the ADA regulations, then it is
irrelevent to the discussion of airline procedures, which, again, are not
governed by the ADA, but by the ACAA, which still allows miniature horses
and some other animals as service animals on an equal basis with dogs.

Best,
Ann