[nagdu] 2 things, what is a sleep shade, and update on my application

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed May 23 17:50:58 UTC 2012

No, you cannot see through a sleep shade.  The one I used during mobility
training during the 1970s looked like a Lone Ranger-type of black mask with
no eye holes and it had little foam rubber rings on the inside to cushion
and protect your eyeballs from any pressure by the mask.  I saw nothing but
pitch black!  It was a very good way to learn mobility so you are really
forced to use other cues other than any visual ones.

Good luck in being accepted at a school and your training there.

Lyn and Landon