[nagdu] Blind 9/11 Survivor Speaks at Center for Spiritual Living-

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Nov 1 03:09:25 UTC 2012

Subject: Media Alert: Blind 9/11 Survivor Speaks
at Center for Spiritual Living-Reno

mhg| The Michael Hingson Group
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Blind 9/11 Survivor Shares Story of
Survival and Teamwork at Center for Spiritual Living-Reno

Michael Hingson #1 New York Times best-selling author of THUNDER DOG
Appears in Reno on November 9th and live-streamed

Reno (NV) October 30, 2012: Michael Hingson #1
New York Times best-selling author of THUNDER
DOG: The True Story of a Blind Man, His Guide Dog
& the Triumph of Trust at Ground Zero will appear
at Center for Spiritual Living, Reno on Friday,
November 9, 2012 at 7:00p.m.. Audiences will
follow Michael Hingson and his award-winning
guide dog, Roselle, as their lives are changed
forever by two explosions and 1,463 stairs
 and
discover how blindness and the astonishing bond
between a man and his dog not only saved lives,
but fetched America a ray of hope on one of her darkest days.

“This is not just the story of how I escaped from
the World Trade Center,” said Hingson, but rather
it is the story of how I got there, and it is the
story of how I learned to cope with the attacks
and to move on. I offer life lessons others can
use when confronted with major changes in their world.”

"We are so honored to host Michael Hingson.   His
captivating story inspires us by demonstrating
what's possible through trust and working
together under the most extreme
circumstances.   You can't help but be forever
changed by his story."  Rev. Liesa Leggett Garcia

Event Details
Michael and his current guide dog, Africa, will
share his personal story and reflections from
THUNDER DOG on Friday, November 9, 2012 at
7:00p.m. at the Center for Spiritual Living, Reno
located at 4685 Lakeside Drive, Reno, Nevada
89509. Phone: (775) 826-0566. A question and
answer session with Michael Hingson and Rev.
Liesa Leggett Garcia will follow. Live-stream
audiences will be able to submit questions for Mr. Hingson via live chat.

Tickets are $35 per person and can be purchased
by visiting: cslreno.org. For those unable to
attend in person, the event will be
live-streamed. Tickets for the web-cast are $20
per person and are available by going to:
<http://www.indigoplatformstv.com/show/csl-reno-live>http://www.indigoplatformstv.com/show/csl-reno-live

For ticket information visit: cslreno.org or call: (775) 826-0566.

About Michael Hingson
Michael Hingson in an internationally acclaimed
speaker and author of the #1 New York Times
bestselling book Thunder Dog: The True Story of a
Blind Man, His Guide Dog & the Triumph of Trust
at Ground Zero and Thunder Dog the film to be
released September 2013 by My Three Sons Films.
Hingson is National Ambassador for the Braille
Literacy Campaign and founder of “Roselle's Dream
Foundation,” which provides assistive
technologies to blind children and adults. For
more information visit:
<http://www.michaelhingson.com>www.michaelhingson.com
<http://www.michaelhingson.com>

For more information or for interview requests:
The press are invited and encouraged to attend.
Michael Hingson is available for interviews.
Center for Spiritual Living contact: Joe Garcia
(775) 826-0566,
<file:///C:/Users/Dandrews/AppData/Local/Temp/joe.garcia@charter.net>joe.garcia at charter.net
Michael Hingson media contact: Celia Black (425)
512-7453,
<file:///C:/Users/Dandrews/AppData/Local/Temp/celiablackpr@gmail.com>celiablackpr at gmail.com

###

<file://c:\program%20files\qualcomm\eudora\attach\Close%20up%20MIke%20and%20Roselle%20on%20park%20bench%20shirt%20and%20tie.jpg>
Close up MIke and Roselle on park bench shirt and tie.jpg
<file://c:\program%20files\qualcomm\eudora\attach\Close%20up%20MIke%20and%20Roselle%20on%20park%20bench%20shirt%20and%20tie.jpg>
Close up MIke and Roselle on park bench shirt and tie.jpg

<file://c:\program%20files\qualcomm\eudora\attach\Mike%20podium%20Africa%20up%20on%20hind%20legs.jpg>
Mike podium Africa up on hind legs.jpg