[nagdu] Schools during Adverse Conditions

peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Thu Nov 1 11:59:55 UTC 2012

I know one of the people in the class at TSE right now and I know they were
working in the building, not sure doing what, but I know they weren't
venturing out much as of yesterday.  They are without power but have limited
generators going because they were having some kind of issue with fuel.
Will definitely keep you updated when I hear more.